Sunday, March 13, 2011

Making a Flower

I'm done making my niece's hat, but it is very plain. I want to add a flower or some sort of embellishment to it.
These are some sites I found in the process.
removable knit flower tutorial A tutorial to make a layered fabric flower
I-cord Flower A flower made from a knitted I-cord
flower knitting patterns A list of links for knit flowers
Natural Suburbia: Dandelion Flower Knitting Pattern This wouldn't work for the hat, but I love the look of her other patterns.
knitted flower pattern small four petal knit flower
crochet flower patterns I don't know how to crochet, but I kind of want to learn...
http://allicrafts.blogspot.com/search/label/flower more crocheted flowers-VERY cute
Let's create: Flowers tutorial  paper flower tutorial
knitting spring flowers knit flowers
http://flowerstoknit.blogspot.com/ a blog about knitting flowers
Corsage Flower And Leaves Knitting Pattern knit flower
Head Huggers: Extra Adornment Ideas & Patterns embellishment patterns on a charity site with hat patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment